Our Founder and CEO, Kristi Hines is widely known across Canada for her dedication to the improvement of occupational health and her community. Her commitment to the profession, student mentorship, innovation and leadership has been recognized with several prestigious awards including:
- Fort McMurray Chamber of Commerce’s Gold Award for Professional Services (2017)
- Fort McMurray Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year Award (2017)
- Women of Inspiration by Girls Inc. of Northern Alberta and Syncrude Canada.
- Fort McMurray Chamber of Commerce’s Gold Award for Professional Services (2018)
- ACC Alberta Business Awards of Distinction for Woman Entrepreneurship (2019)
- Queen Elizabeth’s II’s Platinum Medal (2023)
Student and Education Mentorship
The students mentored by Hines Health Services are 3rd year Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree students enrolled at Keyano College and the University of Alberta.
Mentor for Language Training Program for Apprentices (LTPA) to guide learners to better understand how to apply their communication skills and transition into the Canadian workplace.