Many corporations have discovered that a healthy executive team drives a healthy business. Leadership enrollment in the Hines Health Services Executive Health Program offers companies flexible ways to get team members in and out in a timely manner and on to a healthier way of life.
Executive Medicine or Executive Healthcare is the idea of doctors and physicians collaborating to create health programs for groups of executives and independent businesses with the purpose of reducing lost productivity due to employee illness.
The time you spend with us is valuable. We prepare a thorough, comprehensive and customized one, two or three-day itinerary of exams and tests that are tailored to your specific needs.
- Comprehensive health assessment
and medical history review
- Full range of preventive
- Cardiovascular counseling
- Review of medications and
- Lifestyle assessment
- Personalized review with your
personal executive health physician
- Dedicated appointment
coordinators to ensure
your appointments are
- The Executive Health Program combines Hines
Health Services’ traditional diagnostic expertise
with recent developments in preventive medicine —
all designed to get you in and out efficiently and
back to what you love.
- Your dedicated nurse and physician are actively
involved throughout your entire evaluation process.
Your evaluation starts when you arrive with a
comprehensive review of your medical, family and
social history, along with a complete physical exam.
- Next, you and your physician will discuss
your specific customized itinerary, as well as
any additional tests or consults that may be
appropriate for you. Your itinerary will reflect both
our assessment of your medical needs and your
- During your visit, you’ll be seen at different testing
areas throughout Fort McMurray. A typical visit can
last from one to three days.
- After completing your itinerary, you’ll meet with
your doctor again to review your results together,
and you’ll discuss any next steps. Diagnosis or
treatment can leverage the full depth and medical
rigor of Hines Health Services via access to
specialists or further recommended follow-up.
- A summary of your results can be mailed to you
and/or a letter outlining these results also can be
sent to your family physician.
The standard testing protocol includes the preventive screening appointments that constitute
the core of our program.
Hines Health Services’ physicians annually review and modify the program based on current scientific research and best practices. Your customized array of screening tests will reflect our assessment of your specific medical needs. In addition, you may request specific optional executive health services.
- Physical exam, biometric screening
- Variety of laboratory work: CBC, glucose fasting, GFR, ALT, GGT, LDL Lipid Profile, TSH, HgA1C, Crea, CRP
- Cardiovascular counseling
- Resting ECG
- Chest x-ray
- Exercise and treadmill ECG – Cardiovascular Risk Stratification with physician specialist in Internal Medicine
- Cervical cancer screening (women)
- Vaccination review
- Breast cancer screening (women)
- Prostate-specific antigen, or PSA (men)
- Vision screening
“The Executive Health Program at Hines
Health Services is a convenient way to get a
comprehensive physical, find out what’s going
on, have a benchmark for the future, and get
back to your life with an actionable plan.”